4 oz rice noodles
2 tbs vegetable oil, divided
l egg, lightly beaten
4 oz. shrimp or boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
6 tbs Pad Thai sauce
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1/2 cup bean sprouts
1/4 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
1. Boil 4 cups water and remove from heat. Add rice noodles, let stand 8 to 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Scramble 1 egg in l tablespoon oil an set aside.
3. Add chicken or shrimp to l tablespoon oil in a large skillet, stir fry until cooked through.
4. Add drained rice noodles, Pad Thai sauce, green onions. Stir fry 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add scrambled egg and bean sprouts. Stir.
6. Sprinkle with peanuts, cilantro and lime wedges. Serve.